R35 is Primares most sophisticated and capable phono preamplifier, providing the ideal interface between the low-level output of a moving magnet or moving coil phono cartridge and the line-level inputs of your hi-fi system, either RCA or XLR. Designed to amplify with honest fidelity the delicate signal from any cartridge it is paired with.
The design has been carefully crafted so that all components work sympathetically together, allowing the highly sensitive signal components to be better isolated for superior performance, resulting in cleaner sound and greater fidelity. R35 features adjustable gain to amplify the signal from virtually any MM or MC phono cartridge, and sophisticated input adjustment allowing for ideal system matching.
- MM RCA/XLR: 36,40,44dB/ 42,46,50dB
- MC RCA/XLR: 62,66,70dB/ 68,72,76dB
- Resistance MM/MC: 2.5-47K, 10-47K O
- Subsonic filter: -3dB/12Hz, 12dB/oct
- Max output level: 11V rms
- Output impedance 100 / 200 Ohm XLR
- RIAA Correction: +/- 0.2dB
- Separation: MM/MC 80/77dB 1kHz
- THD+N: MM/MC <0.02/0.03% (20-20k Hz)
- S/N MM 85dB 1KHz A-wtd 5mV Gain
- S/N MC 76dB 1KHz A-wtd 0.5mV Gain
- Consumption: <0.5W/20W (Standby/use)
- Dimensions (WDH): 430 x 384 x 92mm
- Weight 9.5Kg