PRE35 is based on a fully balanced stereo preamplifier, featuring dual XLR inputs and outputs, with modular construction allowing for a sophisticated DAC module to be added to the analog preamplifier at any time.
In addition to fully balanced circuitry, with dual XLR inputs and outputs, PRE35 has an option of a DM35 full-featured DAC stage enabling up to PCM 768kHz/32bit and DSD 256 conversion.
- Analogue Inputs: 2 pair XLR (L&R) 3 pair RCA (L&R)
- Input Impedance: RCA 15kΩ; XLR 30kΩ
- Preamplifier Output: 2 pair XLR (L&R), 1 pair RCA (L&R)
- Line Output: 1 pair RCA (L&R)
- Output Impedance: Pre: RCA 100Ω; XLR 400Ω, Line: 100Ω
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz +0.1/-0.1dB
- THD + N: < 0.01%, 20Hz – 20kHz
- Signal to Noise: >105 dB
- Gain: RCA in / RCA out: 16.5dB, XLR in / XLR out: 16.5dB, RCA in / XLR out: 22.5dB, XLR in / RCA out 10.5dB
- WiSA high resolution wireless speaker output
- Chip set: AKM AK4497
- Toslink In: 4 x TOSLINK (96 kHz)
- RCA In: 2 x 44.1-768kHz / 16 -32bit)
- 1 x USB-B (PCM 192 kHz / DSD 128)
- Out: RCA (192kHz native, 48/96kHz)
- Finish Options: Black and Titanium
- Control: C25 remote, RS232; IR in / out; Trigger out
- Consumption: Standby/Operate, 0.5/42W
- Dimensions (WHD): 430 x 106 x 420mm
- Weight: 11.3Kg
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.