I35 integrated amplifier is the latest iteration of Primare’s now iconic 30 Series integrated amplifiers and is the first to use the new UFPD 2 power system, a radical reworking of Primare’s award-winning UFPD all-analog Class-D technology.
Providing 150 watts at 8 ohms of absolutely linear UFPD 2 amplification across the entire audible bandwidth, the I35 Prisma delivers naturally fast, clean and agile sound with an unprecedented ability to bring music to life.
In addition to balanced analog inputs, the I35 has an option of a DM35 full-featured DAC stage enabling up to PCM 768kHz/32bit and DSD 256 conversion.
- Output: 2 x 150/300W, 8/4Ω
- Analog In: 2 pair XLR; 3 pair
- Pre/Line Out: 1 pair RCA
- Freq Response: 20-20k Hz, -0.2dB
- THD + N: < 0.01%, 10W at 8Ω S
- Signal to Noise: - 100 dB
DM-35 DAC (Option)
- Toslink In: 4 x TOSLINK (96 kHz)
- RCA In: 2 x 44.1-768kHz / 16 -32bit)
- 1 x USB-B (PCM 192 kHz / DSD 128)
- Out: RCA (192kHz native, 48/96kHz)
- Finish Options: Black and Titanium
- Control: C25 remote, RS232; IR in / out; Trigger out
- Consumption: Standby/Operate, 0.5/42W
- Dimensions (WHD): 430 x 106 x 420mm
- Weight: 11Kg
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.