The Listening Suite reserves the right to make changes / additions to website content, product information, prices and delivery information without notice. All product prices include VAT where applicable in accordance with current Republic of Ireland VAT rates. All item(s) remain the property of The Listening Suite until full payment has been received. All orders are processed Monday to Friday 11am - 5pm excluding bank/public holidays.
The Listening Suite are not responsible for delays in deliveries carried out by third parties. Shipping and Delivery times specified are in accordance with information provided by our third party partners and may vary slightly from time to time. For more information regarding Shipping and Returns Click here. Shipping and Delivery charges may also vary depending on changing market conditions.
The Listening Suite have made all reasonable effort to ensure that all photographs accurately reflect the item being sold. Item colours may vary depending on the quality of different screens and monitors. Only the items specified in the product description are included with the purchased item(s).
Confirmation of order:
You will receive a confirmation email confirming your order as soon as the order is placed (followed by your electronic receipt) and a second confirmation email when your order has been dispatched. These confirmations are sent via email so please ensure that you have provided us with the correct email address.
All items are subject to availability, in the event that your purchased item is not available, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you. If your order is delayed and we are unable to complete your order due to unavailability of stock, an exchange or a full refund will be offered.
Please Note: Before purchasing from this website you must also agree to our Shipping & Returns policy. Full details of this policy can be found on our Shipping & Returns page.
The Listening Suite accepts no responsibility or liability for any losses, costs or expenses of whatsoever nature, consequential or otherwise, which arise from the use of the service, and/or from the use of any products purchased.
Privacy & Security
1. By using The Listening Suite website or by registering as a user of any services provided by The Listening Suite you agree to our use of your data as set out below.
2. We will respect your right to privacy. We will treat as confidential all of the personal information you give to us when you register with us using the facility on this website. This includes your name, address, email address, telephone contact number(s) and gender, date of birth, and payment details.
3. We will also gather non personal information on an aggregate basis to monitor the performance of this website and for other marketing activities.
4. When you register with The Listening Suite website you will be asked to provide certain information. We will store this data and hold it on computers or in manual files. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you. Please note that, to provide some of our services, we may require further details from you.
We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us to
I. Register you on our website and to administer our website services;
II. Administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter;
III. Carry out assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer, and to enable us to provide you with information about our products and services that we think are relevant to you through our marketing activities.
IV. Keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on) by any of the following methods: email; telephone (including automated calls); SMS text message and other electronic messages such as picture messaging; post; fax or otherwise including products and services of other companies and organisations, which we consider may be of interest to you. You will be asked to opt-in if you wish to receive these.
5. We may share your data with carefully-selected and monitored third parties for marketing purposes but only after we have obtained your consent to do so. However, we may share non personal aggregate statistical data with third parties without your consent.
6. We will use internal and external validation and fraud checking systems to verify your identity.
7. Your Personal Information is protected by the Data Protection Acts 1998 and 2003. You have the right to request in writing a copy of the personal information held by us and to request us to correct any inaccurate information. We may charge a €5 fee for providing the Personal Information to you. Please write to The Listening Suite, Unit 16 Newtown Business & Enterprise Centre, Newtownmountkennedy, Co. Wicklow, A63 WT78, Ireland.
8. You have the right at any time to request us to stop sending you marketing information. Please write to The Listening Suite, Unit 16 Newtown Business & Enterprise Centre, Newtownmountkennedy, Co. Wicklow, A63 WT78, Ireland.
9. If you have any objections to us making such use of your personal data please let us know in writing by contacting The Listening Suite, Unit 16 Newtown Business & Enterprise Centre, Newtownmountkennedy, Co. Wicklow, A63 WT78, Ireland.
The Listening Suite does not collect, store or have access to customer credit card or financial information. All credit card transactions are handled by PayPal/Stripe encrypted merchant services for the purpose of using this website. The Listening Suite is not responsible for personal loss, damage or misuse of this service.