The Tango Reference is Acoustic Signatures flagship phono preamplifier.
The single ended class A circuitry provides highest resolution and imaging and speed. All capacitors used are selected and measured by hand to provide utmost precision in RIAA equalization. Selectable settings for both MM and MC cartridges. Different gain stages provide a perfect match to each cartridge. Input resistance and capacity is widely selectable by DIP switches. Gain for MM, MC high or MC low output cartridges can be chosen via the front panel.
An internal super charged linear power supply is used to provide clean and noise free supply to the phono board.
Tango reference is built into a housing made from Stainless Steel and aluminium. This elegant chassis is made from a solid aluminium block and shields the circuits from external influence and adds up to a total weight of 16 kg.
- Amplification at 1 kHz MM / MCH / MCL: 42 dB / 54 dB / 66 dB
- Input impedance: user selectable
- Input MM / MC: switchable (at Front)
- Output connections: unbalanced (RCA)
- Operation voltage: 24 V DC (internal power supply)
- Channel separation: > 92 dB (1 kHz)
- RIAA-accuracy: ± 0,1 dB
- Signal to noise ratio MM / MC: 89 dB / 74 dB
- Subsonic filter: yes
- Weight: 16 k g
- Size (H x W x D in mm): 80 x 424 x 244
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.