More than 20 years of experience have gone into the TANGO – Acoustic Signatures longest selling phono preamp. The TANGO is fully adjustable by external switches for any cartridge. It offers up to 60 dB of gain. The housing is built from a solid block of aluminium.
The mainboard is manufactured as a double-sided board with a large shielding surface on the top. The double-sided layout provides short signal paths which are required for the amplification of the extremely low cartridge signals. This guarantees very low hum and noise values with excellent sound quality.
MM and MC settings are widely selectable. All electrolytic capacitors are bypassed with Foil-capacitors to make sure small and fast impulses are transmitted in the best way.
The allowed tolerance from the RIAA curve is less than 0.2 dB. This is reached by using 1% resistors and high-precise 1% tolerance capacitors.
The Tango also has a subsonic filter which eliminates extreme low frequency distortions under 6 Hz.
- Amplification at 1 kHz MM / MC: 40 dB / 60 dB
- Input impedance: user selectable
- Input MM / MC: switchable (at back side)
- Output connections: unbalanced (RCA)
- Operation voltage: 24 DC stabilised (external power supply)
- Channel separation: > 89 dB (1 kHz)
- RIAA-accuracy: ± 0,2 dB
- Signal to noise ratio MM / MC: 83 dB / 65 dB
- Subsonic filter: yes
- Weight: 2,1 k g
- Size (H x W x D in mm): 57 x 162 x 98
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.