The TA-2000 Neo undoubtedly performs and operates in a class of its own. Most notably due to the precision engineering and workmanship typical of Acoustic Signature. Its design combines an extraordinarily rigid and well-damped dual-layer carbon tube with high precision miniature ball bearings by SKF and internal copper wiring by MOGAMI. Along with its stainless steel pivot point axis design plus its Rega-SME type mounting base it can easily be utilised as an alternative tonearm for Rega-SME turntables.
- Tonearm Design: Dual-layer carbon armtube. Low resonance, rigid tube design. Available as 9″ and 12″ version. Excellent tracking results due to precision miniature ball bearings by SKF. Better rigidity and smooth operation due to stainless steel tonearm axis design
- Wiring: Internal Copper wiring by MOGAMI. Supplied with external Audioquest 5-pin copper phono cable (RCA)
- Counterweight: Counterweight made of brass
- Tonearm Settings: Adjustable VTA & Azimuth
- Mounting Type: Rega- and SME-type mounting versions
- Length: 252 mm (9" version) / 330.66 mm (12" version)
- Effective length: 237 mm (9" version) / 318.1 mm (12" version)
- Pivot to Spindle Distance: 222 mm (9" version) / 295.6 mm (12" version)
- Total weight: 546 g (9" version) / 560 g (12" version)
- Effective mass: 9.6 g (9" version) / 12.6 g (12" version)
- Cartridge balance range: 4 – 16 g
- Overhang: 15 mm (9" version) / 12.56 mm (12" version)
- Finishes: Black / Silver / 24 Carat Gold-plated
- Warranty: 5-year warranty (with registration)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.