When planning the TA-5000 Neo, one thought was at the forefront of Acoustic Signatures development team: develop a tonearm at a fair price that has virtually no limitations. To realise this, it was necessary to break new ground. Acoustic Signature utilised high-precision hybrid ball bearings made of ceramic and stainless steel, 3 layers of carbon, connected via special dampening elements within 2 tonearm tubes, one lying inside the other, internal cabling made of high-purity silver plus Acoustic Signatures high precision manufacturing quality and innovation which have resulted in the design and superior performance of the TA-5000 Neo.
- Tonearm Design: Triple-layer carbon armtube. Low resonance, rigid tube design. Available as 9″ and 12″ version. Optimal tracking results due to pre-tensioned high-precision hybrid ball bearings by SKF. Better rigidity and smooth operation due to stainless steel tonearm axis design
- Wiring: Internal High-Purity Silver Wiring (4N). Supplied with External Audioquest 5-pin phono cable (RCA)
- Counterweight: Counterweight made of brass
- Tonearm Settings: Adjustable VTA & Azimuth
- Mounting Type: SME-type mounting versions
- Length: 252 mm (9" version) / 330.66 mm (12" version)
- Effective length: 237 mm (9" version) / 318.1 mm (12" version)
- Pivot to Spindle Distance: 222 mm (9" version) / 295.6 mm (12" version)
- Total weight: 820 g (9" version) / 840 g (12" version)
- Effective mass: 12.4 g (9" version) / 14.4 g (12" version)
- Cartridge balance range: 4 – 16 g
- Overhang: 15 mm (9" version) / 12.56 mm (12" version)
- Finishes: Black / Silver / 24 Carat Gold-plated
- Warranty: 5-year warranty (with registration)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.