The TA- 1000 NEO tonearm is available as a 9" or 12" model. It has been designed to never compromise its performance. Utilising a unique dual-layer carbon arm tube, precision miniature ball bearings with excellent tracking abilities plus high quality internal copper wiring by MOGAMI. With its stainless steel pivot point axis design plus its Rega-SME type mounting base it can easily be utilised as an alternative tonearm for Rega-SME turntables.
- Tonearm Design: Dual-layer carbon armtube. Low resonance, rigid tube design. Available as 9″ and 12″ version. Excellent tracking results due to precision miniature ball bearings. Better rigidity and smooth operation due to stainless steel tonearm axis design
- Wiring: Internal Copper wiring by MOGAMI. Supplied with external Audioquest 5-pin copper phono cable (RCA)
- Counterweight: Counterweight made of brass
- Tonearm Settings: Adjustable VTA & Azimuth
- Mounting Type: Rega- and SME-type mounting versions
- Length: 252 mm (9" version) / 330.66 mm (12" version)
- Effective length: 237 mm (9" version) / 318.1 mm (12" version)
- Pivot to Spindle Distance: 222 mm (9" version) / 295.6 mm (12" version)
- Total weight: 575 g (9" version) / 600 g (12" version)
- Effective mass: 9.3 g (9" version) / 12.3 g (12" version)
- Cartridge balance range: 4 – 16 g
- Overhang: 15 mm (9" version) / 12.56 mm (12" version)
- Finishes: Black / Silver / 24 Carat Gold-plated
- Warranty: 5-year warranty (with registration)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.