I15 is an all analog integrated amplifier, featuring 60 watts of power per channel delivering astonishing performance from compact and elegant integrated amplifiers for easy installation into virtually any living environment.
Of the five analog inputs, the A1 input contains a moving magnet phono stage, MM15, allowing for the connection of a turntable.
I15 utilises the same Hypex all analog class D power module as used in the EISA award winning I15 Prisma. But, without the need to provide power to the digital to analog conversion stage and network player found in the I15 Prisma, the power supply has been configured to allow I15 to perform with even greater drive and detail.
- Output power: 2 x 60W/100W 8/4 ohms
- RCA: 5 x stereo analog pair inputs
- MM phono stage board
- RCA 1 x stereo analog pair line output
- RCA 1 x stereo analog pair PRE output
- C25 remote IR system control
- IR3.5 mm in/out
- RS232 outboard system control port
- 12V trigger out
- Dimensions: 350 x 73 x 339 mm (WHD)
- Weight: 6.5 Kg
- Finish: black or titanium