Signature Digital cables now benefit from an upgrade to Super ARAY geometry - developed for the flagship Sarum and ChordMusic interconnects. They use high performance sub-miniature coaxial cables and each interconnect type has a unique Super ARAY conductor. The switch from Tuned ARAY to Super ARAY means improved performance and accuracy in detail. These cables bring a real sense of musical coherence to hi-fi systems. The Signature Super ARAY streaming cable and Signature Super ARAY USB cable have been developed to carry digital audio signals. The Digital Super ARAY features new improved silver-plated conductors with PTFE insulation, dual layer combination high frequency effective shield, the new conductor geometry improves performance and accuracy of signal transmission.
- Chord Signature Digital Super ARAY uses high purity single crystal solid core signal and return conductors
- Conductor insulation is gas-foamed polyethylene
- Signature Digital Super ARAY cables employ a dual layer composite shield. A high-density 95% coverage braided shield
- Soft PVC shield surround provides a high level of mechanical damping, while a hard PVC outer casing protects the cable and prevents changes to the cable’s impedance
- Chord ultra-low mass RCA plugs feature Ultra-low mass silver-plated signal and return contacts, PTFE signal insulation block
- Hand built by the Chord Company
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.