The Epic Digital features the Tuned ARAY conductor geometry developed for digital cables. It’s the critical element in producing such outstanding cables but the materials used to produce the cable have also been improved. Separate shields for send and return conductors have been used. Conductors The silver-plated conductors have been upgraded and the separate shields for send and return conductors are of a higher density. This makes for a more coherent and musically engrossing sound. It’s a cable for use with the new generation of mid-price DACs. Whether you’re using it as a connection between a CD transport or a streamer, the extra precision and detail the cable brings is something that is easy for any music lover to understand and enjoy.
- New Tuned ARAY conductor geometry – optimised for high speed digital signal transmission
- Silver-plated conductors with PTFE insulation, dual layer combination high frequency effective shield
- New design 75 ohm silver-plated oxygen free copper conductor with PTFE insulation
- Combination high density 95% coverage braid and high density silver-plated foil shielding
- Specially developed digital Tuned ARAY conductor configuration
- Zero compression strain relief system avoids changes in impedance
- Fitted with silver-plated Chord VEE 3 RCA plugs
- Available with silver-plated high performance BNC connectors
- Built by hand at The Chord Company
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.