Clearway Streaming cable has been designed to virtually eliminate the pickup of external high-frequency noise that can interfere with your enjoyment of streamed digital audio and video. Noise can find its way into the signal grounds and affect the performance of both digital and analogue circuits. Although the digital information is very robust this unwanted noise can compromise the final performance.
To avoid this each of the four pairs of oxygen-free high-speed conductors have been individually shielded from the others. In addition to this we have fitted an overall shield below the outer jacket, optimised to further protect against high frequency noise.
- Latest slim connector for maximum compatibility
- High-speed oxygen-free copper conductors
- Individually shielded, twisted conductor pairs plus overall shield
- Low-loss low density polyethylene insulation
- 24ct. gold-plated signal contacts
- Zinc connector jacket
- Non-compression strain relief system
- Available in 0.75m, 1.5m, 3m, 5m, 10m, 15m & 20m lengths