As a matter of principle, Acoustic Signature could not allow themselves to call the TA-500 Neo an entry-level tonearm. The TA-500 Neo is simply far too good for that! It features a rigid, low resonance dual-layer carbon arm tube with high precision miniature ball bearings, housed within a stainless steel pivot point axis design, plus with its Rega-SME type mounting base it can easily be utilised as an alternative tonearm for Rega-SME turntables.
- Tonearm Design: 9″ tonearm with dual-layer carbon arm tube. Low resonance, rigid tube design. Excellent tracking results due to precision miniature ball bearings. Better rigidity and smooth operation due to stainless steel tonearm axis design
- Wiring: Internal Copper wiring by MOGAMI. Supplied with external Audioquest 5-pin copper phono cable (RCA)
- Counterweight: Counterweight made of brass
- Tonearm Settings: Adjustable VTA
- Mounting Type: Rega-type mounting version. Option: There is an option to have your TA500 supplied with an SME Armbase instead of the Rega mounting.
- Length: 252 mm
- Effective length: 237 mm
- Pivot to Spindle Distance: 222 mm
- Total weight: 585 g
- Effective mass: 10.2 g
- Cartridge balance range: 4 – 16 g
- Warranty: 5-year warranty (with registration)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.