The Acoustic Signature flagship and masterpiece turntable, the Invictus Neo really does need to be heard to be believed. Its performance far exceeds its captivating structure, engineering and design. Physically stunning and visually impressive, the result of intense research and development by Acoustic Signature.
The Invictus Neo is in the words of Acoustic Signature, “The best turntable in the world”.
- Tonearm: The Invictus Neo has 4 tonearm mounting plates which are fully adjustable to accommodate the mounting of 9” or 12” tone arms.
- Platter: Its 19Kg, 50mm thick anodised aluminium platter rotates on a high precision diamond-coated spindle with a DTD® Dura Turn Diamond bearing and is available with 24 inner and 32 outer polished Brass, Chrome or 24K gold plated vibration reducing platter silencers.
- Motor: The platter is belt driven, 3 belts in total, utilising 6 integrated AC-motors with fine speed adjustment controlled by an external digital motor controller DMC-20 with an extremely stable multi-voltage power supply plus Acoustic Signatures AVC® Anti Vibration Control system level 3 33 1/3 RPM and 45 RPM, 78 RPM as option.
- Plinth: Its 135Kg, 93mm thick aluminium plinth with CLD® Constraint Layer Damping greatly improves the reduction of internal vibrations.
- Finish: The Invictus Neo is available in a Silver or Black anodised aluminium finish or gold finish option.
- Optional Extras: Extra armboard, 24k Gold armboard, Support stand, Isolation absorber.
- Motor: 6 integrated and completely insulated AC-motors, belt drive with fine speed adjustment, External digital motor controller DMC-20 with extremely stable multi-voltage power supply and Innovative motor Anti-Vibration Control, AVC-system level 3
- Speed Range: 33 1/3 RPM and 45 RPM, 78 RPM as option. Integrated On/Off - Speed control panel
- Power Supply: External and extremely stable multi-voltage power supply (100 - 260 V AC)
- Platter: Anodised aluminIum sandwich platter with brass layer, (Ø 345mm x 50 mm / 19 kg). Exclusive Silencer technology for effective reduction of platter vibration utilising 24 inner and 32 outer Silencers made of polished brass, optional: 24 carat gold-plated or polished chrome finish.
- Platter Bearing: Ultra precise, extremely rigid and robust Dura Turn Diamond® bearing with a diamond coated spindle
- Tone Arm Base: Up to 4 adjustable mounting boards for 9 to 12-inch tone arms.
- Chassis: Massive 93mm aluminium alloy chassis with Constrained Layer Damping, CLD technology for significantly improved resonance control.
- Feet:3-point setup with three 3D-printed magnetic double-damping feet
- Finish: Black (anodised), Silver (anodised) or Gold option
- Dimensions: W 690mm x D 690mm x H 340mm
- Weight: 135 kg
- Warranty: 15-year warranty (with registration)
- 15 years warranty applies to Acoustic Signature turntables manufactured after October 2020.
- Product must be registered with serial number and purchase information no later than one month after the date of purchase.
- The registration process is only available on the Acoustic Signature website.
Note: Tonearm and cartridge not included. Please contact us to discuss finish, tonearm and cartridge recommendations.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.