The Ascona Neo opens up a new era in the history of Acoustic Signature. Its outstanding operational silence, explosive dynamics and fine sense of detail, is for many vinyl enthusiasts the end of a very long search for a utopian vinyl performance. Many of its attributes are attributed too and inherited from the Invictus Jr Neo and Acoustic Signatures flagship turntable the Invictus Neo.
- Tonearm: The Ascona Neo has 3 tonearm mounting plates which are fully adjustable to accommodate the mounting of 9” or 12” tone arms.
- Platter: Its 19Kg, 50mm thick anodised aluminium platter rotates on a high precision diamond-coated spindle with a DTD® Dura Turn Diamond bearing and is available with 24 inner and 32 outer polished Brass, Chrome or 24K gold plated vibration reducing platter silencers.
- Motor: The platter is belt driven, 3 belts in total, utilising 3 integrated AC-motors with fine speed adjustment controlled by an external digital motor controller DMC-20 with an extremely stable multi-voltage power supply plus Acoustic Signatures AVC® Anti Vibration Control system level 3.
- Plinth: Its 89Kg, 75mm thick aluminium plinth with CLD® Constrained Layer Damping greatly improves the reduction of internal vibrations.
- Finishes: The Ascona Neo is available in a Silver or Black anodised aluminium finish.
- Optional Extras: Brass Inlay, 24k Gold Silencers, Arm board, Ascona Support Stand.
- Motor: 3 integrated and completely insulated AC-motors, belt drive with fine speed adjustment, External digital motor controller DMC-20 with extremely stable multi-voltage power supply and Innovative motor Anti-Vibration Control, AVC-system level 3
- Speed Range: 33 1/3 RPM and 45 RPM. Integrated On/Off - Speed control panel
- Power Supply: External and extremely stable multi-voltage power supply (100 - 260 V AC)
- Platter: Anodised aluminium platter (Ø 335mm x 50 mm / 19 kg). Exclusive Silencer technology for effective reduction of platter vibration utilising 24 inner and 32 outer Silencers made of polished brass, optional: 24 carat gold-plated or polished chrome finish.
- Platter Bearing: Ultra precise, extremely rigid and robust Dura Turn Diamond® bearing with a diamond coated spindle
- Tone Arm Base: Up to 3 adjustable mounting boards for 9 to 12-inch tone arms.
- Chassis: Massive 75mm aluminium alloy chassis with Constrained Layer Damping, CLD technology for significantly improved resonance control.
- Feet: 3-point setup with 3 special gel-damped, height-adjustable aluminium feet
- Finish: Black (anodised), Silver (anodised) or Bi-Color
- Dimensions: W 480mm x D 460mm x H 200mm
- Weight: 89 kg
- Warranty: 15-year warranty (with registration)
- 15 years warranty applies to Acoustic Signature turntables manufactured after October 2020.
- Product must be registered with serial number and purchase information no later than one month after the date of purchase.
- The registration process is only available on the Acoustic Signature website.
Note: Tonearm and cartridge not included. Please contact us to discuss tonearm and cartridge recommendations.