The Innuos ZENith MK3 includes a Triple-Linear PSU with Mundorf CAPS and custom-treated SSD. Ideal for audiophiles who want a smoother, more relaxed sound with a wider soundstage.
- New Custom Motherboard with reduced EMI
- Innovative Triple-Linear Power Supply with ultra-low noise regulators and premium Mundorf Capacitors
- Asymmetrical isolation feet inspired by the ZENith SE
- SSD Storage with newly improved vibration and EMI treatment
- Medical-Grade Mains Filter
- Dual Ethernet Ports for LAN and Streamer with dedicated isolation transformers
- 8GB RAM with 4GB In-Memory playback
- Ultra-low Noise USB Audio Output
- New Generation Quad-core Intel CPU
Triple-Linear Power Supply: Inspired from the high-end power supply engineering of the SE, the ZENith Mk3 benefits from new premium Mundorf capacitors with ultra-low noise regulators and a medical-grade mains filter to provide even greater audio clarity.
Custom Motherboard: The custom-made Innuos motherboard is completely reworked for optimised audio performance. Sources of EMI have been removed and internal clocks optimised, resulting in a "blacker" music background and enhanced realism.
Ultra-low Noise Streamer Output: Dual-ethernet ports with isolation transformers provide an ultra-low noise network connection for your streamer, removing noise from the path and improving sound quality on all network audio.
Anti-vibration and EMI Treatment: New asymmetrical isolation feet derived from our ZENith SE plus added treatment to the chassis help to combat harmful vibration that affect a clean audio signal, with even greater treatment now applied to the SSD.
In-Memory Playback: With 4GB dedicated memory, the ZENith loads music directly to memory for playback so that it doesn’t need to engage the SSD during playback, improving sound quality.
- Digital Output - Ultra Low Noise USB 2.0 supporting USB Audio Class 1, USB Audio Class 2 and DoP
- Ethernet - 2x isolated RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet - LAN and Streamer connection
- Other - 1x VGA (service connection only)
- USB - 1x USB 2.0 (DAC), 1x USB 3.0 (Backup)
- CD Formats - Red Book
- Disc Compatibility - CD, CD-R, CD-RW
- Audio format for stored CDs - FLAC (zero compression), WAV
- Audio Formats Supported for streaming and playing - WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, AAC, MP3
- Sample Rates - 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4KHz. 192kHz, 352.8KHz, 384KHz , DSD64, DSD128
- Bit Depths - 16bit, 24bit, 32bit
USER CONTROL INTERFACES
- Web Interface - Web Browsers from iOS, Android (4.0 and up) or up-to-date Windows and OS X browsers
- Mobile - App for iPhone/iPad, Android and Windows 10
- CD/DVD drive -TEAC Slot-loading drive
- Hard Drive - 8Tb SAMSUNG EVO SSD
- CPU - Intel Quad Core 2GHz
- Memory - 8Gb DDR3 - 4Gb dedicated for Memory Playback
STREAMING AND CD STORAGE
- UPnP/DLNA - UPnP Server DLNA device compatible
- USB - Connect and play to USB DACs (USB Audio Class 1 and Class 2, DoP)
- Average CD Storage Time - 5 minutes
- CD Metadata - OneMusicAPI aggregating multiple CD metadata sources
- Network: Internet connection to access album metadata when storing CDs, Internet Radio, Streaming Services and software updates
- Network router with at least one available ethernet port
- Premium subscription required for some streaming services such as Spotify, Qobuz and Tidal
- Music Controller -- Remote control app compatible with the Logitech Media Server (Free and Paid versions available) or Web Browser - Most modern web browsers and platforms are supported
- DAC / Converter -- DAC with USB input supporting USB Audio Class 1, USB Audio Class 2 or DoP protocols
- Mains Supply -- 230V AC / 115V AC - Internal Dual-Linear Power Supply
- Power Consumption 12W when idle, 25W peak
- Dimensions 70 x 420 x 320 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight 9 Kg
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.