Chord Company Clearway Power is the perfect first stage power supply upgrade for any level of system. The most obvious difference between this and a regular mains lead is the double foil shield located under the outer jacket which reduces any interaction with nearby cables and reduces pick-up of the high-frequency noise that is so common in the modern home.
Clearway Power is a unique Chord Company design, hand-built and rigorously tested in the UK. The unique and highly effective dual-foil screen, combined with the high-purity multi-strand copper conductors and high-spec plugs has allowed us to offer an impressive level of performance at an affordable price.
Not only can this cable design improve the overall musical performance of hi-fi and audio components but thanks to the unique shielding system it can also improve picture quality when used in TV and cinema systems.
- 3 x high purity multi-strand copper conductors.
- PVC internal and external insulation with high mechanical damping factor.
- Unique dual-foil screen.
- High density vibration damping outer jacket.
- Fitted with industry approved high-spec EU SCHUKO mains plug.
- Standard lengths: 1m, 2m & 3m.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.