The Classic offers true high-end sound while being esthetically pleasing and reasonably priced. Its multi layered rigid design and build quality offers a rich yet highly detailed presentation. It is an easily upgradable table giving the user the ability to grow with their listening experience and pocketbook.
- Anti-skate mechanism.
- Anti-static mat.
- 2 inch Delrin feet with 3 ball bearing bottoms.
- 2 ½ inch thick MDF walnut veneer bonded with 11 gauge and dampening fabric.
- Inverted bearing - hardened stainless steel shaft, 60 Rockwell chrome hardened ball, spinning in a phosphor bronze bushing and sitting on a PEEK thrust disc.
- Counter weight standard 140 gm + 10 gm outrigger weight.
- Left rear mounted 600 RPM Motor.
- 60 Hertz power supply generator providing a pure sign wave to feed the motor.
- 20 ½ x 15 ½ x 9 ½ (top of the wire loop).
- Tapered arm tube of 6061 aluminum critically damped internally.
- Bearing to Unipivot distance – 258MM
- Unipivot design allowing easy freedom of motion with near zero friction.
- Dropped counterweight for tracking force and azimuth adjustments plus lowering the center of gravity.
- Solid aluminum headshell pressed onto the arm tube for a rigid mounting.
- 10.5 Unipivot tonearm with adjustable VTA (not on the fly).
- Solid construction of the base assembly guarantees solid bass performance.
- VTA on the Fly Classic 2 base.
- Periphery Ring
- HR-X Center Weight
- HR-X Feet
- 3D Printed tonearm
- Synchronous Drive System (SDS)
- Classic Dustcover
- The VTA on the fly dial is the only difference between the Classic 1 and 2! There is NO sonic difference, only finer adjustment!
Classic arm with VTA on the fly
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.