A stunning 25W Class A valve integrated stereo amplifier from Synthesis.
The sound is complete, airy, dynamic, and incredibly musical. Resolution, transparency and detailed sound are above and beyond that which one would expect from an amplifier.
The Roma 96DC+ has USB “B” type, DSD 5,6MHz ,optical input and S/PDif. 32Bit resolution gives you a fantastic sound stage and beautiful sound reproduction. The Phono Stage combines exceptional sound quality and unique features.
- Power tubes (each ch): 2 X EL34/6CA7
- Tube driver (each ch): 1 X 12AU7/ECC82
- Input: OP/Amp NJM2114
- Output power (each ch): 25W A Class into 6ohm
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KHz - 0dB
- Power stage config.: Pentode configuration
- Input impedance: 50Kohm
- Sensivity: 300mV for max power
- Distortion: < 1% 25W 1KHz
- Signal/Noise ratio: >90dB (A-weight)
- Controls: Front:Infrared receiver, Volume knob, Button selection,Power button. Rear: Male power socket, RCA, gold plated connectors, Gold plated binding post, Gold plated ground connector, Protection fuse
- Inputs (96DC/96DC+): 3 Line, 1 Phono (MM/MC high impedance)
- Digital inputs (96DC+): 2 Line, 1 Phono (MM/MC high impedance), 1 Optical Toslink, 1 S/PDIF coaxial, 1 USB “B” type Windows / Mac / iOs / Android compatible
- Max Resol. (96DC+): 24Bit 192KHz (Optical), 32Bit 384KHz (USB), DSD up to 5,6 Mhz (USB)
- D/A converter: Asahi Kasei AK4495S 32bit 768KHz
- Power consumption: 160W max
- Dimensions: (w,d,h) 260x380x200mm
- Weight: 15 Kg
- Remote control: Transmit: Infrared RC5 code, Function: Volume, Mute, inputs section, Battery: 2 x 1,5V AAA
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.