At first glance, this stunning amp simply takes your breath away. This high performance amplifiers brings out the best of other components in the system. Created by those obsessed with great sound and for those who love great music.The result is 50 watts of pure pentode output per channel built around a pair of 12AU7 on input/driver tubes and a pair of EL34/6CA7 power tubes in push-pull configuration for a detailed, delicate and dynamic sound.
-DC Powered tube heater: All tubes, except EL34, have DC stabilised heater circuits to reduce hum noise to a near in-audible minimum.
- Output transformer: The Output transformer uses a Hi-Grade lron-Silicon for superb frequency reproduction & width. With this newly designed custom output transformer we are able to achieving a highly delicate & precise sound reproduction faithful to the originai recording.
- Mechanical chassis construction: The power supply & output transformers are held by an extremely rigid structure that keeps the unit free from unwanted vibrations which further helps reduce unwanted noise to the tubes.
- Remote control: It has a soft button design, perfectly matching the aesthetics for the "ROMA" series. It controls volume,mute and sources selection.
- Feet: Four aluminium feet with an insert of strong rubber. These rubber feet has been choise to minimise vibrations of the amplifier in isolation from its surroundings.
- Binding posts: Gold plated professional binding posts for a continued oxidisation free connection further improve sound refinement.
- Sockets: Gold plated ceramic sockets for a continued oxidisation free connection further improve sound refinement.
- Components: Components for the Roma 753AC have been selected with great care throughout. Only the best available components are considered & all must undergo an exhaustive analysis of their sonic influence prior to final selection.
- Selected tubes: All tubes used are selected after 2 stage warm up. A fully computer monitored machine controls the process & at the end of this, selects the perfect tubes which are then matched for a perfect balance.
- Power stage (1 ch.): 2 X 6CA7/EL34
- Driver (1 ch.): ECC82/12AU7
- Input stage (1 ch.): ECC82/12AU7
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KHz +- 0.5dB
- Input impedance: 50Kohm
- Input sensitivity: 300mV / 50W
- Output impedance: 6 ohm
- Power stage config.: Pentode
- Power output: 50W RMS AB Class
- Signal/Noise ratio: >90dB, A weighted
- Inputs: 5 Line
- Outputs: Pre Output (Volume controlled)
- Power consumption: 250W
- Dimensions: (w,d,h) 410x330x260mm
- Weight: 20.0 Kg
- Transmit: RC5 Infrared code
- Function: Mute, Volume, Inputs
- Dim.s: (w,d,h) 45x160x25 mm
- Weight: 150 gr. (Battery included)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.