The Roma 69DC has USB “B” type, DSD 5,6MHz and optical input. 32Bit resolution gives a fantastic sound stage and beautiful sound reproduction. Using an ECC88/6DJ8 on the output stage as a differential amplifier for a perfect matching with the Dac’s output (Asahi Kasei AK4495S), obtaining a very low output impedance and extremely large bandwidth. Paticular attention has been dedicated to the headphone output. Using a high-fidelity driver Synthesis obtained an incredibely natural sound performance, the sound stage is simply perfect!
To back this up the design has an over size shielded power transformer for reduce the interference. An array high grade metalized polipropilene capacitors controlling the audio signal circuits. The all important component of this unit are run by a multi stage fully regulated power supply.
- Output stage (each ch): 1 X ECC88
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KHz - 0dB
- D/A converter: Asahi Kasei AK4495S 32bit 768KHz 2
- Inputs: Optical Toslink, 2 S/PDIF coaxial, 1 USB “B” type Windows / Mac / iOs /Android compatible
- Max Resolution: 24Bit 192KHz (Optical and Coax) 32Bit 384KHz (USB), DSD up to 5,6 Mhz (USB)
- Headphone out: > 16ohm, High Fidelity driver
- Signal/Noise ratio: > 95dB (A-Weight)
- Distorsion: < 0,3%
- Output level: 1,5V RMS @ 0 dBFS (variable)
- Power consumption: 20W
- Dimensions: (w,d,h) 260x380x95mm
- Weight: 5 Kg
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.