Synthesis' digital integrated stereo amplifier, the ROMA54DC with a DAC Option (ROMA54DC+).
The Roma54DC with its 170W each channel provides a fast, dynamic presentation without the dryness and sterility of other Class D designs. This is due to the particular configuration of the input stage and the natural sound it produces. Resolution, transparency and detailed sound are above and beyond that which one would expect from an amplifier. The Roma 54DC+ has USB “B” type, DSD 5,6MHz and optical input. 32Bit resolution gives you a fantastic sound stage and beautiful sound reproduction. The Phono Stage combines exceptional sound quality and unique features.
- Inputs (54DC/54DC+): 2 Line, 1 Phono (MM/MC high impedance)
- Dig. inputs (54DC+): 1 Optical Toslink, 1 USB “B” type Windows / Mac / iOs / Android compatible
- Max resol. (54DC+): 24Bit 192KHz (Optical), 32Bit 384KHz (USB), DSD up to 5,6 Mhz (USB)
- Power output (each ch): 2100W (8ohm) - 170W (4ohm)
- Frequency response: 20-20KHz +-0 dB
- Pre output: Volume controlled
- Headphone Output: >32 Ohm
- Sensivity: 200mV for max power
- Signal/Noise ratio: >90dB (A-weight)
- Remote control: included
- Power consumption: 400W max
- Dimensions: (w,d,h): 260x380x95mm
- Weight: 6 Kg
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.