The Roma 510AC provides 80 watts of pure pentode output per channel built around a double triode 12AX7 on input and a 12BH7 tube as phase splitter and a pair of KT88/6550 power tubes in push-pull configuration for a detailed, delicate and dynamic sound.
-DC Powered tube heater: All tubes, except KT88/6550, have DC stabilised heater circuits to reduce hum noise to a near in-audible minimum.
- Output transformer: The Output transformer uses a Hi-Grade lron-Silicon for superb frequency reproduction & width. With this newly designed custom output transformer we are able to achieving a highly delicate & precise sound reproduction faithful to the originai recording.
- Mechanical chassis construction: The power supply & output transformers are held by an extremely rigid structure that keeps the unit free from unwanted vibrations which further helps reduce unwanted noise to the tubes.
- Remote control: It has a soft button design, perfectly matching the aesthetics for the "ROMA" series. It controls volume,mute and sources selection.
- Feet: Four aluminium feet with an insert of strong rubber. These rubber feet has been choise to minimise vibrations of the amplifier in isolation from its surroundings.
- Binding posts: Gold plated professional binding posts for a continued oxidisation free connection further improve sound refinement.
- Sockets: Gold plated ceramic sockets for a continued oxidisation free connection further improve sound refinement.
- Components: Components for the Roma 510AC have been selected with great care throughout. Only the best available components are considered & all must undergo an exhaustive analysis of their sonic influence prior to final selection.
- Selected tubes: All tubes used are selected after 2 stage warm up. A fully computer monitored machine controls the process & at the end of this, selects the perfect tubes which are then matched for a perfect balance.
- Power stage (1 ch.): 2 X KT88/6550
- Driver (1 ch.): ECC99/12BH7
- Input stage (1 ch.): ECC83/12AX7
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KHz +- 0.5dB
- Input impedance: 50Kohm
- Input sensitivity: 300mV / 80W
- Output impedance: 6 ohm
- Power stage config.: Pentode
- Power output: 80W RMS AB Class
- Signal/Noise ratio: >90dB, A weighted
- Inputs: 5 Line
- Outputs: Pre Output (Volume controlled)
- Power consumption: 280W
- Dimensions: (w,d,h) 410x330x260mm
- Weight: 25.0 Kg
- Transmit: RC5 Infrared code
- Function: Mute, Volume, Inputs
- Dim.s: (w,d,h) 45x160x25 mm
- Weight: 150 gr. (Battery included)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.