Synthesis' new hybrid integrated stereo amplifier, the ROMA37DC with a DAC Option (ROMA37DC+).
The Roma37DC provides a fast, dynamic presentation without the dryness and sterility of other Class D designs. This is due to the 6DJ8 tube input stage and the natural sound of the class D audio module. Resolution, transparency and detailed sound are above and beyond that which one would expect from an amplifier. The Roma37DC+ has USB “B” type, DSD 5,6MHz and optical input. 32Bit resolution gives you a fantastic sound stage and beautiful sound reproduction. The Phono Stage combines exceptional sound quality and unique features.
- Inputs (37DC/37DC+): 2 Line, 1 Phono (MM/MC high impedance)
- Digital inputs (37DC+): 1 Optical Toslink, 1 USB “B” type Windows / Mac / iOs / Android compatible
- Max resol. (37DC+): 24Bit 192KHz (Optical), 32Bit 384KHz (USB), DSD up to 5,6 Mhz (USB)
- Gain stage (each ch): 1 x ECC88
- Power output (each ch): 250W (8ohm) - 450W (4ohm)
- Frequency response: 20-20KHz +-0 dB
- Pre output: Volume controlled
- Sensivity: 200mV for max power
- Signal/Noise ratio: >90dB (A-weight)
- Remote control: Included
- Power consumption: 1000W max
- Dimensions: (w,d,h) Weight: 410x390x95mm. 8 Kg