Customer Trade In. Dark Wood.
ROMA14DC Transport Only
The Roma 14DC Valve CD Transport with 32Bit resolution provides a fantastic sound stage with beautiful sound reproduction. The 14DC uses ECC88/6DJ8 Valves on the output stage in a differential amplifier obtaining a very low output impedance and extremely large bandwidth. To back this up the design has an over size shielded power transformer to reduce interference. An array of high grade metalized polypropylene capacitors controlling the audio signal circuits. The components of this unit are run by a multi stage fully regulated power supply. The TEAC mechanism used is specially developed for audio reproduction guaranteeing this CD Players high quality performance.
- Mechanism: TEAC CD 5020 CD Loader for Audio Reproduction
- Output tube (each ch): 1 X ECC88
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KHz - 1dB
- Signal/Noise ratio: > 95dB (A-weight)
- Distortion: < 0,3%
- Output level: 1,5V RMS @ 0 dBFS
- Output type: Adjustable
- Output impedance: < 200 ohm
- Digital output: Optical, Toslink
- Max resolution: 24Bit 192KHz (Optical, Coaxial) 32Bit 384KHz (USB), DSD up to 5,6 Mhz (USB)
- Remote control: Included
- Power consumption: 30W
- Dimensions: (w,d,h) 410x390x95mm
- Weight: 8 Kg
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.