ROMA14DC(+) Ex Display.
The Roma 14DC Valve CD Player with 32Bit resolution provides a fantastic sound stage with beautiful sound reproduction. The 14DC uses ECC88/6DJ8 Valves on the output stage in a differential amplifier for perfect matching with the Dac’s output (Asahi Kasei AK4495S), obtaining a very low output impedance and extremely large bandwidth. To back this up the design has an over size shielded power transformer to reduce interference. An array of high grade metalized polipropilene capacitors controlling the audio signal circuits. The components of this unit are run by a multi stage fully regulated power supply. The TEAC mechanism used is specially developed for audio reproduction guaranteeing this CD Players high quality performance. The Roma14DC+ has USB “B” type, DSD 5,6MHz and optical input.
- Mechanism: TEAC CD 5020 CD Loader for Audio Reproduction
- Output tube (each ch): 1 X ECC88
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KHz - 1dB
- D/A converter: Asahi Kasei AK4495S 32bit 768KHz
- Signal/Noise ratio: > 95dB (A-weight)
- Distortion: < 0,3%
- Output level: 1,5V RMS @ 0 dBFS
- Output type: Adjustable
- Output impedance: < 200 ohm
- Digital output: Optical, Toslink
- Digital inputs (14DC+): 1 Optical, 1 Coaxial (S/PDIF), 1 USB “B” type Windows / Mac / iOs / Android compatible
- Max resolution: 24Bit 192KHz (Optical, Coaxial) 32Bit 384KHz (USB), DSD up to 5,6 Mhz (USB)
- Remote control: Included
- Power consumption: 30W
- Dimensions: (w,d,h) 410x390x95mm
- Weight: 8 Kg
- Finish: Dark Wood
- 1 Year warranty
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.