SWISS CRAFTSMANSHIP - WORLDWIDE ACCLAIM
PIEGA loudspeakers are hand crafted and produced in two workshops directly on Lake Zurich. The Classic 3.0 shelf loudspeaker is an entry-level model of the Piega Classic series.
Its relatively large membrane area and the enormous stroke of the bass chassis, combined with the rigid cabinet, enable an exceptionally transparent midrange reproduction with well controlled bass reproduction. The AMT-1 air motion ribbon tweeter provides superb hi frequency detail.
These are a great pair of standmount speakers that offer superb quality at an affordable price point.
- RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER OUTPUT: 20 - 150 watt
- SENSITIVITY: 89 db/W/m
- IMPEDANCE: 4 ohms
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 38 Hz - 40 kHz
- DIMENSIONS: H 34 cm x W 21 cm x D 28 cm
- WEIGHT: 7.7 kg
- DESIGN PRINCIPLE: 2-way shelf loudspeaker system
- EQUIPMENT: 1 x AMT-1 ribbon tweeter, 1 x 18 cm MDS low midrange driver
- CONNECTIONS: Multi-connectors
- FINISH: Cabinet white or black piano lacquer
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.