The Nēo 340iX D3PX is the ultimate example of a Neo-class Integrated Amplifier. Combining high power, sonic finesse and superb flexibility, the Nēo 340i will seduce you with its musical authority, as well as its rich, engaging and lifelike sound quality. This 340i has the DAC, phonostage and XLR options fitted.
A high-performance and very versatile DAC is offered for connectivity to your latest devices such as a computer, DVD/Blu-Ray player or an iPod docking station. If you have a love for spinning your cherished collection of vinyl records, the fully-configurable MC/MM phono stage is on board. Finally, if you own other high-end gear with balanced connections, the Nēo 340i has a set of balanced line inputs.
The Nēo 340i can easily be the centerpiece of your music and entertainment system. Needless to say, the Nēo 340i is constructed to the highest standards that has made MOON products famous around the world.
Of course, key features you'd expect in a MOON Nēo Series product are present such as SimLink™, 12V trigger, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
Nēo 340i Technical Features
- A massive oversized power supply using a custom toroidal transformer design
- 5 line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8" mini-jack for personal media players
- Headphone output on 1/4" TRS jack located on the front panel
- One audio input which functions as a "pass-through", bypassing the gain stage to accommodate
- a component such as a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used instead.
- Proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors with unprecedented gain linearity resulting in improved bass response and even more accurate sonic reproduction
- "Class A" output to 5 watts for greater efficiency
- 12 Volt trigger output for remote operations
- RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates
- IR input for external control
- SimLink™ controller port for 2-way communications with other compatible MOON components
- Rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
- Optimized selection of very high quality electronic components
- Low operating temperature for an ultra-long life expectancy
- Includes CRM-2 remote control.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.