With connectivity accented on digital audio, as well as a plethora of analog line-level inputs, and a phono input, the 240i can easily become the one-box centerpiece of your music and entertainment system.
With it’s full external control (including Control4 driver available), the 240i will drive even inefficient and complex low impedance speaker loads without difficulty.
As you would expect, the sound quality is all MOON: organic and detailed, with exceptionally well-controlled and tuneful bass, coupled with a wide and airy soundstage.
In a nutshell, music comes alive.
Of course, key features you’d expect in a MOON product are present such as SimLinkTM, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments, with their renowned 10 year full warranty.
Significant Design Features
- 3 line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8” mini-jack for personal media players.
- Headphone output on 1/4” jack located on the front panel.
- 5 digital inputs include USB (hi-res audio), SPDIF (2), Optical (2).
- OLED type screen which provides more detailed information.
- Moving magnet phono preamplifier input.
- Analog inputs are configurable to “pass-through” mode, which bypasses the gain stage to accommodate components like a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used.
- Output Power at 8Ω: 50 Watts per channel
- Input Sensitivity: 370mV - 3.0V RMS
- Input Impedance: 22,100Ω
- Gain: 37dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 100dB @ full power
- Frequency response (full range): 10Hz - 80kHz +0/-3dB
- Crosstalk: -100dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 watt / 50 watts): 0.02% / 0.02%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.005%
- PCM Bit-depth range / sampling rates: 16 - 32 bits / 44.1 - 384kHz
- DSD sample rates: DSD64, DSD128 & DSD256
- Shipping weight: 24 lbs / 11 Kgs
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 16.9 x 3.5 x 14.4 in. 42.9 x 8.9 x 36.6 cm.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.