The MOON 700i is the ultimate Integrated Amplifier. It is a fully differential dual-mono design, rated at 175 watts/channel into 8 ohms, offering authority, finesse and superb control. Using a variety of new technologies developed since the introduction of the Evolution Series, the MOON 700i provides more sonic transparency and accuracy than previously thought possible.
In addition, this integrated it is extremely flexible and exemplifies a luxurious lifestyle. New technologies include (i) the M-eVOL2 volume control, with a phenomenal 530 steps, allowing for an extremely precise level adjustment just like the MOON P-8 Preamplifier; (ii) New MOON output transistors, specifically designed for use in our amplifiers, provide tighter and more visceral bass performance, as well as unprecedented linearity throughout the entire frequency spectrum; (iii) An input stage circuit which reduces noise, preserving image focus and integrity like never before.
- Moon “Lynx” Technology which eliminates feedback and results in the following: Real-time amplification; More accurate musical reproduction with respect to tonality; Non-existent transient intermodulation distortion; The elimination of common phase errors resulting from feedback.
- An oversized dual-mono power supply.
- “Class A” power output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each line input.
- Each line input is fully configurable to be “home theater ready”, whereby the 700i’s volume control is bypassed.
- Output Power: 8Ω / 4Ω 175 / 300 Watts per channel
- Input Sensitivity: 490mV - 6.0V RMS
- Input Impedance: 23,700Ω Inputs (RCA / XLR) 4 pairs / 1 pair Monitor Loop (RCA) 1 pair
- Gain: 37dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 100kHz +0/-0.1dB
- Crosstalk: @ 1kHz -100dB
- THD: (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 watt) 0.015%
- THD: (20Hz - 20kHz @ 175 watts) 0.04%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.02%
- Weight: 60 lbs / 27 Kgs
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 18.75 x 5.5 x 18.1 in. 47.6 x 14.0 x 46.0 cm