The Te Kaitora Rua is the result of a collaboration between Dynavector Japan and Dynavector New Zealand, hence the Maori name meaning “Discoverer". Featuring a 6mm boron cantilever with Pathfinder stylus housed in a titanium body. The coils are very fine PCOCC copper wire. The precise sound carries through an extremely musical performance.
- Type: Low output moving coil cartridge with flux damper and softened magnetism
- Output: 0.25mV ( at 1KHz, 5cm/sec)
- Frequency response: 20-50,000Hz 20-20,000Hz ± 1dB
- Channel balance: 1dB ( at 1KHz)
- Channel separation: 30dB ( at 1KHz)
- Impedance: R=4 ohms, L=10 microH
- Compliance: 10 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Stylus: Line contact PF
- Cantilever: 0.3mm diameter solid boron
- Coils: Copper wire
- Head Frame: Titanium
- Weight: 8.8 grams
- Tracking force: 1.8 - 2.2 grams
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.