The 17DX was designed and built using dispersion theory. It's Micro-Ridge stylus and 1.7 mm solid diamond cantilever result in huge reductions in 'frequency dispersion'.
Dynavector developed a unique coil winding machine to wind the ultra fine wire used. The miniature size of the coil and cantilever assembly leads to a precise and dynamic musical performance. The new DX version features improvements such as the solid machined brass body, Samarium Cobalt magnets and lower coil resistance allowing for articulate yet musical, analogue playback.
- Type: Low output moving coil cartridge with flux damper and softened magnetism
- Output Voltage: 0.3mV (at 1KHz, 5cm/sec.)
- Channel Separation: 25 dB (at 1KHz)
- Channel balance: 1.0 dB (at 1KHz)
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000Hz (± 1dB)
- Compliance: 15 mm/N
- Tracking force: 1.8 - 2.0 g
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: > 100 ohms
- Cantilever: 1.7mm length solid diamond
- Stylus tip: Micro-Ridge
- Weight: 11.0 g
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.