The first of the V8 alnico magnetised DRT (Doctor Tominari) series from Dynavector. A pathfinder diamond mounted on a solid boron cantilever moving in a highly precise magnetic circuit makes for a powerful musical performance.
This is the cartridge that led Doctor Tominari to retire his personal revolutionary 17D3 cartridge
- Type: Low output moving coil cartridge with Multi alnico magnets and Flux damper
- Output Voltage: 0.3mV (at 1 kHz, 5cm/sec.)
- Channel Separation: 30 dB (at 1KHz)
- Channel balance: 1.0 dB (at 1KHz)
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000Hz (± 1dB)
- Compliance: 10 x 10-6 cm/dyn
- Tracking force: 1.8 - 2.2 grams
- Impedance: R=6 ohms, L=18 micro Henry
- Recommended load impedance: 30 ohms
- Cantilever: 6mm length 0.3 mm dia. solid boron
- Stylus: 0.14 x 0.08 mm Line contact PF
- Weight: 12.6 grams
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.