The 20X2 comes in either High or Low output. The High output 20X2 is designed to work with Moving Magnet inputs with an impressive output of 2.8mV. The Low output 20X2 is exceptional with dedicated Moving Coil inputs.
The cantilever is a 6mm hard aluminium tube fitted with a Micro-Ridge diamond stylus, with a solid aluminium-alloy body similar to the XX2. Good design, meticulous production and thorough test techniques deliver a great sound. Comes in either high or low outputs to suit any system.
20X2H a healthy 2.8 mV output - suitable for most MM inputs. The 20X2L has an output of 0.3 mV ideal for most MC phono stages.
Both high and low versions of their 20X2 are available ensure for the optimum end result. The high output model is well suited to valve preamplifiers or electronics that only offer MM inputs whilst the low output version offers superb performance when combined with dedicated moving coil inputs.
- Type: High/Low output moving coil cartridge with flux damper and softened magnetism
- Output Voltage: 2.8mV / 0.3mV (at 1KHz, 5cm/sec.)
- Channel Separation: 25 dB (at 1KHz)
- Channel balance: 1.0 dB (at 1KHz)
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000Hz (± 2dB)
- Compliance: 12 x 10-6 cm/dyn
- Tracking force: 1.8 - 2.2grams
- DC resistance: 150 ohms / 5 ohms
- Recommended load resistance: 1Kohms / 30 ohms
- Cantilever: 6mm length, hard aluminium pipe
- Stylus: Micro-Ridge
- Weight: 9.2 grams
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.