Dynavector's entry level cartridge sets a high standard for moving coil cartridges. The finely wound coils give a substantial 2.5mV output and now features a hardened aluminium cantilever with a nude 'Shibata III' line contact stylus, allowing more music to flow from the grooves and making it's tracking ability a doddle.
One of its beauties is that it is designed to be used with a 'moving magnet' phono input. This allows users to gain the benefit of moving coil sound without the extra expense of a specialised phono amplifier.
- Type: High output moving coil cartridge with flux damper and softened magnetism
- Output Voltage: 2.8mV (at 1KHz, 5cm/sec.)
- Channel Separation: 25 dB (at 1KHz)
- Channel balance: 1.0 dB (at 1KHz)
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000Hz (± 2dB)
- Compliance: 12 mm/N
- Tracking force: 1.8 - 2.2 grams
- Impedance:150 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1000 ohms
- Cantilever: 6mm length aluminium pipe
- Stylus tip: Nude Diamond “ShibataIII” Line Contact
- Weight 7.5 grams