The S4-C65 might be the smallest in-ceiling speaker in Dynaudio’s Custom Architectural Studio range, but you’d never know from its performance. The 17cm mid/bass driver takes some cues from Dynaudio’s high-end speakers – such as positioning its magnet system inside the voice coil, to keep things sounding as they should… even when it’s turned up to 11.
This complements the 28mm precision-coated soft dome tweeter, which can pivot to direct sound exactly where it’s needed in the room.
Like the rest of the Studio range, the S4-C65 couldn’t be simpler to install and, once it’s in place, can be cleverly re-positioned through 360 degrees should you decide to have a furniture reshuffle. Not just that, but paintable grilles, in round or square designs, mean you can customise their design to suit you.
- Type: 2-way in-ceiling
- Tweeter: 28mm (1in)
- Mid/bass: 165mm (6½in)
- Frequency response (±3dB): 55Hz–20kHz
- Impedance (nominal/minimum: 8Ω /5Ω
- Sensitivity: 87.5dB
- Rated power: 50W
- Long term power: 125W
- Tweeter level options: -3dB, 0dB +3dB
- Tweeter orientation: Three tilt angles
- Mid/bass orientation: 18° x 360°
- Dimensions / Depth: Ø 232mm / 154.5mm Ø 9 1/8 / 6 1/8in
- Cut-out dimensions: Ø 210mm 8 1/4in
- Grille material: Painted steel
- Grille options: Round (supplied) / square (on request)
- Grille attachment: Magnetic
- Grille finish: White (paintable)
- Certifications: CE
- Environmental: RoHS