Dynaudio P4-DVC65 ceiling Speaker Dual Voice, slimline in-ceiling speaker with a 6.5in woofer and dual voice-coil tweeter.
If you need to install a stereo set-up into a space too tight for two speakers, you’ll naturally turn to a DVC (dual voice-coil) set-up. The P4-DVC65 provides a no-compromise stereo sound-quality in a chassis that will fit cavities as little as 76mm deep. Installation is as easy as introducing the frame to the hole and clamping the doglegs onto the drywall. Then simply twist and lock the speaker into place. You don’t need tools, and you can do it with one hand.
The speaker uses MSP (Magnesium Silicate Polymer) in its 6.5in woofer, and a coated soft-dome diaphragm in its 28mm tweeter. They’re both technologies Dynaudio have used for decades in some of their most legendary speakers, so you know you’re getting the best there is.
Final finishing is quick and simple, too, thanks to the paintable magnetic grille.
- Type: 2-way in-ceiling
- 2x tweeter: 28 mm (1 in)
- Mid/bass: 165 mm (6 1⁄2 in)
- Frequency response (+/- 3 dB): 46 Hz–20 kHz
- Impedance (nominal/minimum): 2x 4 Ω / 2x 3.2 Ω
- Sensitivity (dB SPL [2.83 V/1 m]): 87.5 dB
- Continuous power: 2x 20 W
- Long term power: 2x 40 W
- Tweeter level options: -3 dB, 0 dB
- Tweeter orientation: Fixed
- Dimensions/depth: Ø 232 mm / 76 mm
- Cut-out dimensions: Ø 210 mm