The Evoke 25C is a dedicated centre speaker designed to integrate perfectly with any and all other speakers in the Evoke family. The two-way design has one 28mm soft-dome tweeter and twin 14cm long-throw woofers.
Evoke is the new range of hi-fi speakers from Dynaudio that brings true high-end technology and performance to every lifestyle. Evoke gives every hi-fi enthusiast a chance to experience Dynaudio’s very latest acoustic and aesthetic achievements as they embark on their high-end hi-fi journey. Each speaker in the range has been designed from scratch – including drivers – and incorporates technology directly derived from Dynaudio’s high-end home and professional products. It’s also been analysed extensively in their Jupiter measuring facility – a 13 x 13 x 13m room containing a 7m robot array bristling with high-quality microphones.
- Brand-new Cerotar tweeter: A 28mm precision-coated soft-dome design derived directly from the award-winning Special Forty and the mighty new Confidence series. The new motor system uses strontium carbonate Ferrite+ ceramic magnets for improved sensitivity.
- The Hexis: An ingenious inner tweeter dome that further smooths out the tweeter’s frequency response and minimises resonances – so all you get are the desirable ones. You’ll also find Hexis in the all-new Confidence.
- New Esotec+ woofers: Two long-throw 14cm one-piece MSP cones with copper voice-coils and strontium carbonate Ferrite+ ceramic magnets for improved frequency response and low-frequency dynamics. They’re all made from MSP – a material developed in-house and used in Dynaudio's high-quality drivers for decades.
- Timeless Danish design: Timeless, honest and beautiful: subtly curved MDF with hidden screws and four beautiful, clean finishes. It’s available in four finishes: Black High Gloss, White High Gloss, Walnut Wood and Blonde Wood.
- Sensitivity: 88dB (2.83V/1m)
- IEC power handling: 200W
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Frequency response (±3dB): 50Hz–23kHz
- Box principle: Bass reflex rear ported
- Crossover: 2.5-way
- Crossover frequency: 1200/2300Hz
- Crossover topology: 2nd order
- Woofer: 2 x 14cm MSP cone
- Tweeter: 28mm Cerotar with Hexis
- Weight: 11.8kg/26lb
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 600x180x267mm