The BM15A is a relatively large 2-way active system comprising of a large 240mm (10") woofer, a special version of the Dynaudio ESOTEC soft dome tweeter and an electronic phase-aligned crossover, which feeds the build-in dual, high performance discrete MOSFET amplifiers.
The ESOTEC HF has a dynamic headroom of 1000W, and the 240mm (10") bass driver is world-renowned for its 100mm (4") aluminium alloy voice coil.
The BM15A monitor is front ported for powerful and extended low frequency response, and the elegant matte cabinet has radius edges on the front baffle to reduce boundary effects and improve the overall sound quality.
- Dual, high performance discrete MOSFET amplifiers
- Phase-aligned crossover
- Handcrafted drivers with aluminium voice coils
- Made in Denmark
- System:2-way Active Nearfield Monitor
- Frequency Response (±3dB):40Hz - 21kHz
- Max SPL 1m, pair (IEC Long Term):124dB RMS
- Max SPL 2m, 5.1 (IEC Long Term):125,5dB RMS
- Input level for 85 dB SPL @ 1m (+4/-10):-18dBu RMS / -34dBu RMS
- Input level for max peak SPL (+4/-10):+16dBu peak / -1dBu peak
- Power consumption:Idle: 40W / Max: 300W
- Amplifier power:Tweeter: 100W / Woofer: 200W
- Resonance Frequency:39Hz
- Internal Cabinet Volume:27.5 liters
- Principle:Bass reflex
- Crossover Frequencies:1800Hz
- Crossover Slope:30dB/oct
- Tweeter:Esotec 28mm soft dome, rear chamber, Magnetic fluid. 4 mm die-cast alu front,
- Woofer:240mm/10”, One-piece moulded polyprop cone, 100 mm/4” pure alu voice coil
- Dimensions (W x H x L):290 x 454 x 388mm
NB: Price is per Monitor
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.