The RS 303 Speaker Stand design includes Inert Acoustic 4mm steel top plates, 4mm steel base plates with zinc plated M8 fixing bolts for total integrity and joint rigidity. Hand polished plates connect to the ERW BS EN 10305-3 Steel 76mm tubes, reflecting the attention to detail and standards of quality that Custom Design provide.
The RS 303 Speaker Support Stand Range provide integral strength with rigidity by combining the ERW BS EN 10305-3 76mm steel tube support columns with 4mm steel top and base plates. Custom Design have created a discrete, rigid speaker support stand with an initial mass of 18kg. Mass loading the support columns with Inert Filler adds a further 20kg to the final mass.
The RS 303 Speaker Stands are a modern and contemporary design with true aesthetic appeal and significant initial mass and final mass properties. When combined with inert Acoustic Top and Base plates the reduction in resonance vibration noise is significant, resulting in an improved performance and sound quality.
- RS 303 Speaker Stands have Inert Acoustic Top Plates supplied standard.
- Top Supports are 170 x 190 x 4mm - custom sizes available
- Base plate dimensions 220 x 260mm - available Mercury or Black
- M8 Zinc Base isolation spikes supplied standard.
- Available heights 510mm (20") and 610mm (24")
- Standard finishes are Mercury or Black
Inert filler Optional Extra