Custom Design Milan Reference 10 Hifi 4 Shelf Furniture RackCustom Design
The Milan Reference 10 Hi-Fi Support Furniture Range was introduced by Custom Design as customers expectations of Hi-Fi furniture has changed, design is important, contemporary more than accessory. That is why the Milan Reference 10 Hi-Fi Support Range have been designed as a piece of furniture that acoustically performs to the highest standard without compromise to the design.
Our Custom Design Milan Reference 10 comes with 4 shelves as standard. Each shelf has an optional height.
Please contact us with any custom height requests.
- All of the Milan Reference 10 Hi-Fi Support Range are supplied with standard spacing of 150mm. A 200mm, 250mm and 300mm shelf spacing are available as an optional extra on request.
- The 10mm glass shelves are manufactured to EN 12105-02, with polished edges and available in Clear or Black finish. The hardwood and glass shelves can support 50kg per shelf and a discrete radius front edge provides the Milan Reference 10 Hi-Fi Support Range with another distinctive design feature.
- Custom Design sources all cardboard packaging from only PEFC or FSC certified companies. 76% of the cardboard packaging has been manufactured from recycled material, which can be 100% recycled.
- All of the Milan Reference 10 Hi-Fi Support Furniture Range are manufactured from solid hardwoods including Oak, Walnut and Ash. All of these hardwoods are harvested from professionally managed, sustainable forests where more trees were planted than harvested in the last 30 years.
- H x W x D 640mm x 570mm x 400mm
- 10mm shelves - 50kg Maximum weight
- Standard Shelf Spacing - 150mm
- Shelf Spacings Available - 150mm, 200mm, 250mm, 300mm
- Internal width 480mm
- Glass finish available Clear or Black
- Hardwood finishes available include: White, Natural, Oak, Cherry, Mahogany, Walnut or Black. Please note Walnut carries an additional premium.
- Optional iRaps can be purchased for additional component isolation.