The FS 108 Definitive Speaker Stand Range are Custom Designs most authoritative, decisive speaker stand supports which include 4 central supports mass loaded combined with 4 satellite columns for total rigidity. The acoustic inert top plates are hand made and the base plates laser precision cut for the perfect amount of mechanical feedback required.
The central columns can be easily mass loaded with the Inert Filler supplied as standard, 4 satellite columns available in chrome, brushed chrome, Gold or black combine to provide a totally rigid, definitive speaker stand.
The performance improvements are dynamic and detailed. Stereo imaging and precision timing bring excitement to your listening experience with an inky blackness and control to the bass.
The 4mm Inert Acoustic top plates are manufactured from our world renowned acoustic steel available in 220 x 246mm as standard sizes, but the FS 108 Definitives will be available as custom builds to complement our customers exact requirements. They are designed to provide complete rigid inert speaker support stand with the minimal effect on your speakers natural sounding characteristics.
The FS 108 Definitive speaker support stands are only for customers who demand nothing less than a truly exciting and dynamic performance.
- Inert Acoustic Top Supports - 220 x 260 x 4mm standard, but top plates will be customised to your requirements.
- 2 boxes of Inert Filler supplied as standard.
- Base plate dimensions - 275 x 355 x 4mm
- Zinc plated M8 Base isolation spikes supplied as standard.
- Available heights 510mm (20") and 610mm (24") or Custom Height as request.
- Standard finish: Black - Satellite supports: Black or Chrome, Brushed Chrome or Gold.
Image above: FS 108 in Black with Chrome satellite supports. Floor protectors optional extra.