The central columns can be easily mass loaded with our Inert Filler and the 4 satellite columns combine to provide a totally rigid speaker stand. The performance improvements are substantial, especially to the dynamic range, more open and free compared to conventional central, mass loaded designs. Stereo imaging and precision timing bring excitement to your listening experience all with an accurate and controlled punch to the bass performance. The FS 106 Speaker Stands are a serious alternative to the standard speaker stand design.
The satellite support columns are available in Black as standard with Chrome, Brushed Chrome or Gold finish optional extra's.
The 4mm Inert, Acoustic top plates, supplied as standard, are manufactured from our world renowned acoustic steel available in 190 x 240mm. They are designed to provide complete rigidity with the minimal effect on your speakers natural sounding characteristics. The FS 106 Speaker Stands are only for our customers who demand an exciting and dynamic performance from their speakers.
- Inert Acoustic Top Supports - 190 x 240 x 4mm and 1 box of Inert Filler supplied as standard.
- Base plate dimensions - 240 x 300 x 4mm
- Base isolation spikes supplied standard M8
- Available heights 510mm (20") and 610mm (24") ( Custom Height available on request)
- Standard finish: Black - Satellite supports: Black or Chrome, Brushed Chrome or Gold optional extra.