The TA-2000 uses precision miniature bearings from the manufacturer SKF. The bearings are precision adjusted during the production process. The bearings are added with minimal pre pressure for zero backlash to achieve a minimum friction and maximum stability.
The arm tubes provide maximum stiffness and low resonance via by internal damping. Very stiff materials very susceptible to resonances. The solution is a custom made dual carbon tube. The two pipes are joined by connecting elements. This creates a very rigid tube with a high internal damping and resonance.
An OFC copper cable is used for internal wiring.
The TA-2000 allows you to exactly adjust the Azimuth angle. For this you simply open 3 small screws allowing the arm tube be swivelled ± 5 degrees so the angle can be perfectly adjusted for each cartridge. These screws are again tightened allowing the arm tube sit stiff and perfectly adjusted. This is available on 9, 10 and 12 inch lengths.
- Cartridge balance range: 4 g – 16.0 g
- Zero Point inner DIA: 61.0 mm
- Zero Point outer DIA: 121.0 mm
- Signal Cable: 1.5 m direct wire or 5 pin plug
- Overhang: 15 mm (9 inch), 16.2 mm (10 inch), 12.56 mm (12 inch)
- Total length: 252 mm (9 inch), 270.2 mm (10 inch), 330.66 mm (12 inch)
- Effective length: 237 mm (9 inch), 254 mm (10 inch), 318.1 mm (12 inch)
- Distance (Distance from pivot to stylus): 222 mm (9 inch), 237.8 mm (10 inch), 295.6 mm (12 inch)
- Tilt Angle: 22.00 ° (9 inch), 21.60 ° (10 inch), 17.30 ° (12 inch)
- Effective mass: 9.6 g (9 inch), 10 g (10 inch), 12.6 g (12 inch)
- Total weight: 546 g (9 inch), 556 g (10 inch), 560 g (12 inch)
- Tone arm mounting: Rega Style or SME
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.